Re: [XSL-FO] Data in region-after

  • John Farrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2004
      To place content in the region-after use a fo:static-content, not an
      fo:static-flow, so you should have:

      <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="letterdata"/>
      </fo:static-content>

      The FOP error message is correct - there can be only one fo:flow element.
      Also make sure the fo:static-content is before the fo:flow.

      Regards

      John Farrow

      Visual Programming Ltd mail PO Box 22-222, Khandallah, Wellington, New
      Zealand site Level 2, 2 Ganges Road, Khandallah, Wellington, New Zealand
      phone +64 4 479 1738 fax +64 4 479 1294 web http://www.xmlpdf.com