Re: [XSL-FO] text-decoration attribute

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 18, 2004
      kumar puppala wrote:
      > I am using text-decoration property to underline my
      > text. But there are situations when I would like to
      > strike-through my text as well. But as per the
      > specification, both these properties can be
      > accomplished by using text-decoration attribute. How
      > can I accomplish this??

      The value is a whitespace separated list:
      text-decoration="underline line-through"

      J.Pietschmann
    • kumar puppala
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 18, 2004
        Thanks for your reply Pietschmann. I was using this
        option as well but it did not work with Apache FOP. I
        had an evaluation copy of AntennaHouse and it worked
        fine when I ran it through AntennaHouse FOP. So this
        feature of specifying multiple options is not
        supported by Apache FOP currently.

        Kumar Puppala
        --- "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@...> wrote:

        > kumar puppala wrote:
        > > I am using text-decoration property to underline
        > my
        > > text. But there are situations when I would like
        > > strike-through my text as well. But as per the
        > > specification, both these properties can be
        > > accomplished by using text-decoration attribute.
        > How
        > > can I accomplish this??
        >
        > The value is a whitespace separated list:
        > text-decoration="underline line-through"
        >
        > J.Pietschmann

        > --------------------~-->
        > Toolbar.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

      • Victor Vishnyakov
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 19, 2004
          <fo:wrapper text-decoration="underline"><fo:wrapper
          text-decoration="line-through">line-through and
          underline</fo:wrapper></fo:wrapper>

          Regards,
          Victor Vishnyakov

        • J.Pietschmann
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 19, 2004
            kumar puppala wrote:
            > Thanks for your reply Pietschmann. I was using this
            > option as well but it did not work with Apache FOP. I
            > had an evaluation copy of AntennaHouse and it worked
            > fine when I ran it through AntennaHouse FOP. So this
            > feature of specifying multiple options is not
            > supported by Apache FOP currently.

            It is supported, however, strike-through wont work on
            all output formats.
            In any case, you can always nest fo:wrappers.

            J.Pietschmann