RE: Welcome to XSL-FO

  • Sandeep Kumar (CTS)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
      Hi ,
      i need to display some images according to the digits of a number . is
      there any why in xsl so that i can break that in number in digits in xsl
      only.
      pls help
      thanks in advance

      Sandeep Kumar
      Programmer Analyst
      Cognizant Technology Solutions - Bangalore
      (+91-80- 229-1019/18/17/21, 2273100 Ext. 7735
      *sandeepk@...

      Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
      prohibited and may be unlawful.

      Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com
    • neuggs@concentric.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
        Sandeep,

        I think more detail is required. Could you provide a sample of your
        XML source and desired XSL-FO result (and anything from xsl
        stylesheets if possible)? Also, more explanation as to what it is
        that you're trying to do. I'm not clear on "...break that in number
        in digits in xsl only."

        Thanks!

        Regards,
        Frank.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
        of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
        privileged information.
        > Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
        forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
        reliance on this e-mail is strictly
        > prohibited and may be unlawful.
        >
        > Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com
      • Carlos Müller de los Reyes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2004
          > Welcome to the XSL-FO group at eGroups, a
          > free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
          > take a moment to review this message.
          >
          > To start sending messages to members of this group,
          > simply send email to
          >
          > XSL-FO@egroups.com
          >
          > If you do not wish to belong to XSL-FO, you may
          > unsubscribe by sending an email to

          > You may also visit the eGroups web site to modify your
          > subscriptions:
          >
          > http://www.egroups.com/mygroups
          >

          > Regards,
          >
          > Moderator, XSL-FO

        • BalaKrishnan
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
            Welcome to the XSL-FO group at YahooGroups, a

            XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com

            If you do not wish to belong to XSL-FO, you may
            unsubscribe by sending an email to

            Andrew Watt

            Moderator, XSL-FO