problem at link when the table is centrelized.

  • ca_xiaoyi2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      I use the following way to centralize table .
      <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
      <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
      <fo:table-column column-width="100mm"/>
      <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
      <fo:table-body>
      <fo:table-row>
      <fo:table-cell/>
      <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:table>my table</table>

      </fo:table-cell>
      <fo:table-cell/>
      </fo:table-row>
      </fo:table-body>
      </fo:table>

      it is OK to display a table at the center of page. but when I click
      the link at one cell of table. the link does not work as before.

      thanks