Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Image scaling

  • Tomoko Mayumi
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2004

      > Works great for keeping a large image small within the page, but small
      > images expand.
      We released XSL Formatter V3.1 MR5. In this version, XSL Formatter changed the
      behavior of scaling="uniform". When scaling-uniform="uniform" is set and the
      value is set to both content-width and content-height, the small image is not
      expanded. The aspect ratio is kept(smaller length is based). Could you please
      download the latest version? I hope that you see the expected result.

      Thank you.

      Tomoko Mayumi
      XSL Group
      Antenna House, Inc.