Re: [XSL-FO] Re: question

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
      At 2004-10-05 13:59 +0000, martinezn70 wrote:
      >Hi Ken, thanks for your suggestion, that yielded the following result
      >
      >At birth I weighed pounds,
      >
      >onces and was inches long.
      >
      >any more ideas on this issue would be greately appretiated.

      Your evidence indicates that you may not have completely copy my suggested
      example:

      > > I think the easiest is to special-case the <blankLine
      >toMargin="true"/>
      > > into a standalone block in the middle of your surrounding block:
      > >
      > > <fo:block>At birth I weighed <fo:leader
      > > leader-length="10" leader-pattern="rule"/> pounds,
      > > <fo:block text-align-last="justify"/>
      > > <fo:leader leader-pattern="rule"/>
      > > </fo:block>
      > > ounces and was <fo:leader leader-length="15"
      > > leader-pattern="rule"/> inches long.
      > > </fo:block>

      Can you confirm that you correctly copied the fo:leader elements that I
      placed between the words "weighed" and "pounds", and between the words
      "was" and "inches"?

      If you do, indeed, have those two elements, then something is wrong with
      your processor because there is no reason why they would be suppressed into
      nothingness as indicated by your response.

      I do see that the page-wide horizontal rule you requested is in there ... I
      cannot see why the short rules would have disappeared.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Upcoming publicly-subscribed XSL delivery: Helsinki Oct 18-20,2004