Re: content-height and height in external-graphic

  • johanrambags
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      What engine are you using? For example FOP does not support the
      content-height property (see
      http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-content-height)

      Also, it depends on the available space within your document. For
      example, if you have a table cell of 2cm height, scale-to-fit will
      take the 2 cm. Keep in mind that you take the width into account as
      well. To preserve the ratio width-height, you could use the property
      scaling and set it to "uniform".

      Best regards,
      Johan

      XML Publishing Forums
      http://www.xml-publishing.biz

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Carlos Müller de los Reyes
      <carlorio_150@h...> wrote:
      > I'm attempting to put a image in my document. The property content-
      height have a value defined in W3C Recommnedation like this:

      > scale-to-fit: A size of the content-height equal to the height of
      the viewport... -> This "height of the viewport" is the height
      defined for the external-graphic? For example: