Announce: Publicly-subscribed XSL Hands-on Training in Europe - October 18-20, 2004 (Yahoo list)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hello all!

      A quick announcement that I will be delivering (in English!) a one-day
      overview/refresher hands-on XSLT course and a two-day in-depth hands-on
      XSL-FO course in Helsinki Finland starting two weeks from today, October
      18, 2005. All formatting objects in XSL-FO are described in the two-day
      course. Each course is subscribed separately. Details linked from our
      home page.

      Thanks!

      cc: XML-Dev, XSL-List, Yahoo-XSL-FO, Antenna House maillist, RenderX
      maillist, XML-L

      --
      Upcoming publicly-subscribed XSL delivery: Helsinki Oct 18-20,2004