Hierarchy table

  • manoj kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      All,

      I would like to create the hierarchy chart using
      XSL,XSL FO.Hierarchy chart basically represent child
      and parent relationship.herewith I am sending one text
      file showing the hierarchy information.Anybody help me
      on this issue asap.any doubt pl ask me.

      Thanks in advance.

      Hari

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      ----------

      I would like to create Hierarchy block like that below

      a -- parent
      b,c,d,e,i,k - another level -- child
      f,h are child of e
      j,k,m,n,o are cild of i

      b ---------|
      c ---------|
      d ---------|
      e |
      f ---| e |
      |-----|
      h ---| | a
      i |------|
      j ---| | |
      k ---| i | |
      |-----| |
      m ---| | |
      n ---| | |
      0 ---| | |
      k --------------
      Please explain any experts how to create structure using XSL FO,This struture is not static,it will change based on the hierarchy,pl help me on this issue asap.

    • Victor Vishnyakov
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        > I would like to create the hierarchy chart using
        > XSL,XSL FO.

        If SVG is not OK in your case, try the following:
        Solution 1: play with embedded lists
        Solution 2: use leaders to create heirarchy indents

        Regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov