Re: [XSL-FO] font-family in fo:root

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2004
      Carlos Müller de los Reyes wrote:
      > In the W3C recommendation, <fo:root> (6.4.2) only have the property
      > media-usage, however in my code <fo:root font-size="2cm"> works
      > correctly. That's ever and only happens with inheritable properties?

      Inheritable properties can be put everywhere and should be properly
      inherited. Note that it doesn't make sense to place a font-family
      property on lets say layout-master-set, because none of the children
      of this FO use this property.
      There are also means to get non-inheritable properties from other
      FOs.

      J.Pietschmann