Looking for xsl-fo service providers

  • Thad
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      On behalf of my client, a large educational book publishing, I'm
      looking for companies that are able to use XSL-Fo to provide book
      composition services. These can be anywhere in the world.

      Any suggestions?

      Thank you.

      Thad McIlroy
      President, Arcadia House
      2443 Fillmore St., Suite 299
      San Francisco, CA 94115-1814
      (415) 609-8942
      thad@...
      www.arcadiahouse.com
    • W. Eliot Kimber
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thad wrote:

        > On behalf of my client, a large educational book publishing, I'm
        > looking for companies that are able to use XSL-Fo to provide book
        > composition services. These can be anywhere in the world.
        >
        > Any suggestions?

        Innodata Isogen provides professional services for both developing
        XSL-FO-based document production systems and services for performing any
        or all of the data processing involved in using such systems, including
        data conversion, performing the actual composition processes, and so on.

        Cheers,

        Eliot
        --
        W. Eliot Kimber