Re: [XSL-FO] Outputting to ASCII text

  • Bob Stayton
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2004
      It is not a manual process of opening a browser. With the -dump option, the
      browser does not open. You can use a command like this in a script or
      Makefile to automate conversion:

      lynx -dump filename.html > filename.txt

      lynx does a pretty good job, but there are also other ascii browsers as
      well. I know that w3m has a dump option too.

      Bob Stayton
      Sagehill Enterprises
      DocBook Consulting
      bobs@...

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2004
        Thanks, Bob. That just might work a little easier.

        Kevin

        _____

        <http://comp>
        > anion.yahoo.com> click here