Re: [XSL-FO] margin Write is it possible and how

  • JAMMES ANTOINE
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
      Well I dont use FOP (unfortunatly I dont know witch it's because it's
      an embeded one , in an application I have to use).
      but the FO procesor I use dont accept fo:float, fo:block-container,
      fo:region-start and fo:region-end !!! "sigh .... ;-( "
      So I try to work with table.
      A first one with two columms :

      * in the first columm I put the litle text margin content.
      * in the second a table with my normal content

      The problem now is how to align verticaly this margin text with the word
      it comment .

      I hope a result like this ...

      _________________________________
      | | |
      | | Well I dont use FOP |
      | | Blablabla bla blabla |
      | | bla blablabla bla blabla |
      | margin | bla -margin alignement here- |
      | content | bla blablabla bla blabla |
      | | bla blablabla blabla |
      | | bla blablabla bla |
      | | bla bla blabla |