toc help

  • Norma Yeazell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      I'm having trouble figuring out how to assemble my toc. The sample below
      worked when I was printing one dmodule at a time but now that I've put
      it all together it gives the toc for all dmodules. I need that too, but
      I can't figure out how to get a toc inside each dmodule.

      I apologize for all the questions this week, I think my brain is on
      vacation.

      <pm>

      <chapter>

      <dmodule> content A</dmodule>

      <dmodule> content A</dmodule>

      <dmodule> content A</dmodule>

      </chapter>

      <chapter>

      <dmodule> content B</dmodule>

      <dmodule> content B</dmodule>

      <dmodule> content B</dmodule>

      </chapter>

      </pm>

      <xsl:template match="/" mode="toc">

      <xsl:if
      test="//step1/title|//step2/title|//step3/title//para0/title|//subpara1/
      title|//subpara2/title">

      <fo:block space-after="2mm" text-align-last="justify"
      keep-with-next.within-page="always">

      <fo:wrapper font-weight="bold" font-size="14pt"><xsl:text>Table of
      Contents</xsl:text></fo:wrapper>

      <fo:leader leader-pattern="space"/>

      <xsl:text>Page</xsl:text>

      </fo:block>

      <fo:table>

      <fo:table-body>

      <xsl:apply-templates select="//step1|//para0" mode="toc"/>

      </fo:table-body>

      </fo:table>

      </xsl:if>

      Sincerely,

      Norma Yeazell

      Information Engineer

      O'NEIL & ASSOCIATES, INC. <http://www.oneil.com/>

      495 Byers Rd.

      Miamisburg, Ohio 45342-3662

      Phone: (937) 865-0846 ext. [3026]

      Fax: (937) [865-5858]

      E-mail: [nyeazell@...]

      Confidentiality Notice
      The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.