Page-Watermark with text, not with images

  • aziegelmayer.trier@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hello!

      I'm about putting watermarks on my pages, so that everyone could see the current status of the document (e.g. internal, etc.). With image-files, this won't be a problem.

      What would be very cool to have, would be the possibility not to place an image in the background, but some predefined text-string, beeing selected by an attribute-/parameter-value.

      Do you have any idea, how to achieve this?
      I thought about using svg and to put the text into it during transformation, but as far as I understood the rec., it's only possible to specify a file's uri as background-image (which will of course exclude the possibility, to have instream foreign-object for that).

      It might be, that this matter was discussed shortly before, but I wasn't able to find s.th. in the lists archive.

      Thanks in advance,

      Andreas