Accessing Network Printer through FOP

  • Mohamed Rafi S
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004

      I am using XSL and FOP to generate a Report, whose output I need as a
      Printed Document.

      Currently I am using a thermal printer for this, which is connected
      directly to my computer. This way, I am able to print successfully
      without any issue.

      But, when I try to print the same through a Network printer, it just
      shows up the printer dialogue box, with "Java Printing" but does not
      get printed and blocks the Printer Queue also.

      Can you folks let me know whats causing the problem, and the
      resolution/workaround for the same ?

      Thanks,
      Mohamed Rafi S

      Infosys Technologies.