Accessing a Network Printer from FOP

  • Mohamed Rafi S
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2004

      I am using XSL and FOP to generate a Report, whose output I need as a
      Printed Document. When I connect to the printer directly to my
      computer, I am able to print successfully without any issue.

      But, when I try to print the same through a Network printer, it just
      shows up the printer dialogue box, but does not get printed and blocks
      the Printer Queue also.

      Can you folks let me know whats causing the problem, and the
      resolution/workaround for the same ?

      Thanks,
      Mohamed Rafi S