Re: XSL-FO fonts problem ??

  • Eric Chow
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      The writing-mode for fo:block does not work in Apache-FOP !!!

      Eric

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
        At 2004-08-02 09:56 +0000, Eric Chow wrote:
        >The writing-mode for fo:block does not work in Apache-FOP !!!
        >
        >Eric
        >--- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "jonilie" <jonilie@y...> wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I'm not sure if you can find it in the font FO tag. But you might
        > > like to check the 'writing-mode' property for <fo:block> and
        > > <fo:inline>

        writing-mode= does not apply to either <block> or <inline>.

        One can only specify writing-mode= on regions, containers, simple page
        master and table in XSL-FO.

        Once you know what is or is not allowed in XSL-FO, looking at
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html will always help to understand
        what is or is not available in FOP.

        I hope this helps.