Alpha release of XSL Formatter V3.2

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Hello!

      Alpha release of XSL Formatter V3.2 has just made public, this is
      for test.

      It is available from here:
      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/download-a.htm

      Main features are as follows:

      1) The original rendering option for MathML V2.0 is prepared.

      Those who are interested in Math, please try it and
      give us responses.

      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/mathml.htm

      2) Create many PDF volumes from one large XML source.

      We are developing the function for a automobile service
      manual production system. About 7,000 pages of service
      manual is devided into many volumes of PDF within a
      process of rendering.

      With current system, links between PDFs are set by hand.
      This process will be automated by new system integrating
      XSL Formatter V3.2. It devides large document into many
      PDFs and creates internal links between PDFs automatically.

      For more details about other many enhances, please check
      here:
      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/axfo3top-a.htm

      I hope cooperations from many people, thank you.

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.
      E-mail koba@...