XSL: Get only the next brother

  • ahofmeye@csc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6 11:06 PM

      I would like to get only the next brother from the current node. With
      following-sibling I get all the next brothers.
      Which pattern must I used to get only the next brother ?
      I need this to check if the next node is "XYX", only in this case I can
      display the current node.

      Thanks in advance

      Andreas
    • Pierre Attar
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 5:57 AM
        At 08:06 07/08/2001, you wrote:
        >Hi,
        >
        >I would like to get only the next brother from the current node. With
        >following-sibling I get all the next brothers.
        >Which pattern must I used to get only the next brother ?
        >I need this to check if the next node is "XYX", only in this case I can
        >display the current node.

        Just defines the scope, for example :
        <xsl:apply-templates select="following-sibling[position()=1]/>

        ------------
        Pierre Attar (mailto:pattar@...)

        Projet "Mutualiser l'effort de montée en compétences sur XML"
        http://www.mutu-xml.org/index.html
      • ahofmeye@csc.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 6:45 AM
          Pierre