Re: [XSL-FO] tutalii error??

  • Raúl Herranz Serrano
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 21, 2004
      I have change the logger level as you have told to me, but it just say the same thing, nothing new... :((

      Raul (Spain)
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 21, 2004
        I'm creating the Source with a StreamSource:

        Source xslSrc = new StreamSource(new File("C:/" + xslFileName));

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 21, 2004
          I think it's still a Source object though, i.e.,

          Source xslSrc = new StreamSource(new File("C:/" +
          xslFileName));

          makes xslSrc a Source object, while:

          StreamSource xslSrc = new StreamSource(new File("C:/"
          + xslFileName));

          would make it a StreamSource. But I may be wrong
          here.

          Glen

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

        • Raúl Herranz Serrano
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 21, 2004
            I have found that this is an error with the xml libraries that come with the
            oc4j... I have to start the oc4j server with the following options:

            -Xbootclasspath/a:/<path to xml-apis.jar>
            -Xbootclasspath/a:/<path to xalan-2.4.1.jar>
            -Xbootclasspath/a:/<path to xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar>

            as I said before: amazing!! :)

            Thanks everybody!!

            Raul (Spain)