Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Page break problem

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
      anshul51 wrote:

      > Thanks Ken,
      > I found at the specified place tht FOP 0.20.5 version(which i am
      > using) doesn't support <keep-together> completely, only for table
      > rows it does.
      > I wanted to apply the concept to tables as a whole,as i told in
      > previous mail.
      > Is there a way out, upgrading FOP version, or ne other alternative.

      You can place your entire table into the cell of an outer table, which has one
      row and column, with keep-together="always" on the row of the outer table.

      Chris
    • anshul51
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2004
        I tried this but it is still not serving the purpose.
        Don't know why?
        Is there some restriction to apply <keep-together> in <table-row>?

        Anshul

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@h...>