Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Page break problem

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
      At 2004-07-06 11:22 +0000, anshul51 wrote:
      > I am using FOP 0.20.5 version.
      >I am not sure whether it supports <keep-*> or not.
      >If it does not, let me know.

      Why take the time to ask the list? Looking at
      http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html will always help to understand
      what is or is not available.

      I hope this helps.

      ................ Ken

      --
      Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23
    • anshul51
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
        Thanks Ken,
        I found at the specified place tht FOP 0.20.5 version(which i am
        using) doesn't support <keep-together> completely, only for table
        rows it does.
        I wanted to apply the concept to tables as a whole,as i told in
        previous mail.
        Is there a way out, upgrading FOP version, or ne other alternative.

        Thanks,
        Anshul

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
          anshul51 wrote:

          > Thanks Ken,
          > I found at the specified place tht FOP 0.20.5 version(which i am
          > using) doesn't support <keep-together> completely, only for table
          > rows it does.
          > I wanted to apply the concept to tables as a whole,as i told in
          > previous mail.
          > Is there a way out, upgrading FOP version, or ne other alternative.

          You can place your entire table into the cell of an outer table, which has one
          row and column, with keep-together="always" on the row of the outer table.

          Chris
        • anshul51
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2004
            I tried this but it is still not serving the purpose.
            Don't know why?
            Is there some restriction to apply <keep-together> in <table-row>?

            Anshul

            --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@h...>