Re: Page break problem

  • anshul51
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hi chris,
      I am using FOP 0.20.5 version.
      I am not sure whether it supports <keep-*> or not.
      If it does not, let me know.

      Anshul

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@h...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
        At 2004-07-06 11:22 +0000, anshul51 wrote:
        > I am using FOP 0.20.5 version.
        >I am not sure whether it supports <keep-*> or not.
        >If it does not, let me know.

        Why take the time to ask the list? Looking at
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html will always help to understand
        what is or is not available.

        I hope this helps.

        ................ Ken

        --
        Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23
      • anshul51
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
          Thanks Ken,
          I found at the specified place tht FOP 0.20.5 version(which i am
          using) doesn't support <keep-together> completely, only for table
          rows it does.
          I wanted to apply the concept to tables as a whole,as i told in
          previous mail.
          Is there a way out, upgrading FOP version, or ne other alternative.

          Thanks,
          Anshul

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
            anshul51 wrote:

            > Thanks Ken,
            > I found at the specified place tht FOP 0.20.5 version(which i am
            > using) doesn't support <keep-together> completely, only for table
            > rows it does.
            > I wanted to apply the concept to tables as a whole,as i told in
            > previous mail.
            > Is there a way out, upgrading FOP version, or ne other alternative.

            You can place your entire table into the cell of an outer table, which has one
            row and column, with keep-together="always" on the row of the outer table.

            Chris
          • anshul51
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2004
              I tried this but it is still not serving the purpose.
              Don't know why?
              Is there some restriction to apply <keep-together> in <table-row>?