Re: [XSL-FO] SVG and XEP

  • Kurt Cagle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      It's related to XEP, but they are working on it.

      -- Kurt Cagle

      --
      Kurt Cagle
      kurt@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        Thanks for your answer.

        I also observed that opacity property also doesn't work.

        So does it mean XEP does not fully implement the all the propeties in
        SVG specification?

        I would really appriciate if could give some pointers to read on this.

        Thanks again.

        Regards,
        Suma

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
          bgsuma wrote:

          > Thanks for your answer.
          >
          > I also observed that opacity property also doesn't work.
          >
          > So does it mean XEP does not fully implement the all the propeties in
          > SVG specification?

          XEP does not currently implement all the SVG specification.

          > I would really appriciate if could give some pointers to read on this.

          There are a couple of pages describing which bits of SVG are supported and
          those that are not in the spec.pdf which comes with the XEP installation in
          the xep\doc directory.