Announce: Public XSLT/XSL-FO training in Phoenix in August [XSL-FO Yahoo]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Please visit our home page cited below for details of two
      publicly-subscribed XSLT and XSL-FO courses being delivered the week of
      August 23-27, 2004 in Phoenix, Arizona. The early-bird date for reduced
      fees is July 21.

      Thanks! ............... Ken

      cc: XSL List, XSL-FO Yahoo, XML-Dev, XML-DOC, RenderX Support

      p.s. if anyone is curious why we would hold a course in Phoenix in late
      August (of all times of the year), two days after the course ends a major
      vendor conference starts with thousands of delegates for a document
      management product that incorporates the use of these technologies; we are
      expecting this delivery to be popular and to be subscribed quickly; we
      selected a suite hotel that looks to be family-friendly

      --
      Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23