Re: [XSL-FO] Digest Number 939

  • James Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 9:20 AM
      Greetings,

      I doing research on schema and DTD development, does
      any one know where I can find more information or
      white papers concerning this topic?

      thanks

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

      > There are 3 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Re: Welcome to XSL-FO
      > From: Carlos M�ller de los Reyes
      > <carlorio_150@...>
      > 2. Automation about line number
      > From: "Baiyun Gao" <baiyungao@...>
      > 3. Re: Align by decimal place
      > From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:16:55 +0200
      > From: Carlos M�ller de los Reyes
      > <carlorio_150@...>
      > Subject: Re: Welcome to XSL-FO

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • James Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11 9:20 AM
        Greetings,

        I'm doing research on schema and DTD development, does

        === message truncated ===

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11 9:30 AM
          At 2004-06-11 09:20 -0700, James Smith wrote:
          >I'm doing research on schema and DTD development, does
          >any one know where I can find more information or
          >white papers concerning this topic?

          Mr. Robin Cover is a friend to us all and is our community bibliographer:

          http://xml.coverpages.org
          http://xml.coverpages.org/schemas.html

          I don't know where we would be without him, and we all owe him our gratitude.

          I hope this helps.

          --
          Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23