Landscape orientation in PCL

  • Jos Bellens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      I 'm trying to create a PCL file (with Fop 0.19.0) where the page all
      have landscape orientation. Therefore i define in the page master the
      size of the page as follow:
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="A4"
      page-width="297mm"
      page-height="210mm"
      margin-top="10mm"
      margin-bottom="10mm"
      margin-left="15mm"
      margin-right="15mm" >
      <fo:region-body margin-top="0mm"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>

      When i send the outputfile to the printer, the content is printed in
      portrait mode. After inspecting the PCL file, i notice that it contains
      the code for portrait orientation instead of landscape.

      Is this a bug, or is there a property that i have to define, besides of
      the page size.
      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Jos Bellens