[ADMIN]Looking for new List Moderator(s)

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 11:14 PM
      I am looking for a replacement list owner/moderator.

      The pressures on my time are currently such that I would like to pass this
      administrative responsibility on to someone else who has the interests of the
      list at heart.

      Given the volume of pornography, unsolicited ads and other junk email which
      is around (from which the list is partly protected by requiring approval of
      potential members) and the repeated requests to subscribe other lists to this
      list so creating endless email loops, to the inconvenience of everybody, means
      that it takes more time investment to run a list than I currently have
      available.

      I would suggest that anyone who wants to take over as moderator posts to that
      effect to the list and we can take it from there, assuming that list members
      are comfortable with at least one aspiring moderator.

      Thanks.

      Andrew Watt