RE: [XSL-FO] Birmingham UK added to Hong Kong and Bremen for XSL Training [XSL-FO Yahoo]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      I apologize and do recognize that my messages are not welcomed by everyone
      on this mail list.

      My understanding is that announcements of general interest to XSL-FO are
      allowed to the XSL-FO mail list and two indications on the subject line
      show that it was through this general mail list that you were notified. It
      is an international mail list and, I believe, a suitable forum for
      technology training announcements for publicly-subscribed courses held
      around the world. There are not many such lists (I only sent my
      announcement to five lists), though I recognize there are some recipients
      on all lists and I cannot avoid duplicates in such cases.

      I do try to keep my announcements brief, and while I did forget last night
      to preface my subject line this time with "Announce:" I try to remember to
      indicate that it is an announcement.

      If the moderator rules such announcements to be out of band, then of course
      I will cease using this mail list for that purpose. You are also welcome
      to filter away messages from me.

      --
      Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
      Each week: Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

      Hong Kong May 17-21; Bremen May 24-28; Birmingham June 14-18