Birmingham UK added to Hong Kong and Bremen for XSL Training [XSL-FO Yahoo]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      Today we added a new XSL delivery for June in Birmingham UK, adding to our
      dates in Hong Kong and Bremen this month. Each delivery is two courses:
      XSLT and XSL-FO, and you can take one or both in the week. Please check
      our home page for details or use RSS:
      http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/crane-courses.rss

      Thanks! ............... Ken

      cc: XSL List, XSL-FO Yahoo, XML-Dev, XML-DOC, RenderX Support

    • Judy.McCulloch@berkshire.nhs.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2004
        I seem to be on your mail circulation but have no wish to be. Could you
        remove my name so that I stop getting all these unwanted emails

        Judy McCulloch,
        PALS Manager,
        Newbury and Community Primary Care Trust,
        West Berkshire Community Hospital
        TEL 01635 273325