RE: [XSL-FO] Notify about using the e-mail account.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
      At 2004-04-28 08:55 -0400, W. Hugh Chatfield I.S.P. wrote:
      >would seem that the attachment has been removed.... is this a valid message
      >or has it been spoofed...hugh

      Spoofed ... I've even been getting spam from myself ... if a message
      apparently from me doesn't have my trailer, it isn't from
      me. Unfortunately my email addressed is spoofed all the time and I get
      many mailer system messages each day regarding distributing viruses.

      Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
      Each week: Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

      Hong Kong May 17-21; Bremen Germany May 24-28; Helsinki June 14-18