Re: [XSL-FO] call other xsl to process a new document

  • John E. Simpson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 8:09 AM
      At 03:00 PM 07/30/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >Is it possible to call other xsl file to process a new xml document ?
      >For example, my current xsl is A0.xsl, and current doc us B0.xml. And
      >in A0.xsl, I want to call a template A1.xsl, and A1.xsl process
      >document B1.xml, and the output is direcrted into one html file.

      Look into the XSLT document() function. In template A1.xsl, open B1.xml
      with a call to document(), and then treat B1.xml effectively as though it
      were a second source tree. This is easiest, IMO, if you store the "tree"
      returned from document() in a global variable.

      John E. Simpson | "I saw a sign: 'Rest Area 25 Miles'. That's
      http://www.flixml.org | pretty big. Some people must be really tired."
      XML Q&A: www.xml.com | (Steven Wright)