Re: [XSL-FO] column management like in html

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2004
      At 2004-04-19 01:56 -0300, Fernando Noya wrote:
      >hi, I'm working on an xsl file to transform an html file to fo and then
      >process it with fop. I'm having trouble translating the "flexible" column
      >management that html allows to one that fop can understand.

      The default table layout is "auto" which is the XSL-FO way to ask for this
      effect that is seen in HTML.

      Looking at http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html will always help to
      understand what is or is not available, and I see that table-layout= is
      *not* supported, so I think you are out of luck.

      --
      Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
      Each week: Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO