Re: [XSL-FO] Regarding the link "Idref" And printing the text upside down

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2004
      At 2004-04-19 13:43 +0000, swapnareddygari wrote:
      > In my xml am having a links with attribute IDREF.
      > Is there any way that i can render these links in to pdf.

      See <basic-link> for this effect.

      > I mean can i add Href as in html in a pdf files also.

      If you download the free preview excerpt of my two XSL books published in
      PDF files on my web site, you will see the two kinds of hyperlink available
      in XSL-FO: inside to within the PDF file to another location, and outside
      through the browser to a web resource.

      > If not is there any way that i can print numbers at each link and on
      >the last page writting all the urls related to those numbers.

      Yes, that is available as well by using XSLT: enumerate each link as you
      render the body, and when you've finished the body, revisit the links and
      render the URL values associated with each.

      > And also am working on some question papers were i need to print
      >the answres of those questions to be printed at the end of the page
      >in the reverse order. I mean upside down.

      See reference-orientation= for changing the orientation of your body
      region. You can choose to have the headers and footers in regular
      orientation and turn just the body upside down, or you can change all of them.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
      Each week: Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO