Re: [XSL-FO] How to create checkbox , or listbox form when rendering PDF?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2004
      At 2004-04-16 16:18 +0000, ca_xiaoyi2003 wrote:
      >Maybe it is impossible, I am not sure.
      >According to user requirement. we need to create the similiar form
      >based on the xml content.

      There are no formatting objects for these user interface controls, but
      looking in the Wingdings font on a Windows XP system I see characters you
      can use to render radio buttons (selected and unselected) and check boxes
      .... perhaps you can use those to mock up the appearance of controls.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
      Each week: Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO