Re: [XSL-FO] multiple columns (column-count on region-body?)

  • JStalnecker@idssinfo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 6:15 AM

       Did you try putting the title in the region-before section?

      ronald heller <ronald@...>
      07/30/2001 10:50 AM CET
      Please respond to XSL-FO

      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      bcc:
      Subject: [XSL-FO] multiple columns (column-count on region-body?)

      Hi there,

      I want to make a specific kind of page in xsl-fo.

      First a document title has to be shown on the page, and after that title,
      the content on the page should be devided in 2 columns.
      (so I'm not speaking about a table!)

      I know you can set column-count on region-body to the number of columns you
      want, but I do not want the title in one of those columns.

      IS there a way to set such a thing in xsl-fo?

      example.

      documenttitle
      17
      28