multiple columns (column-count on region-body?)

  • ronald heller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      Hi there,

      I want to make a specific kind of page in xsl-fo.

      First a document title has to be shown on the page, and after that title,
      the content on the page should be devided in 2 columns.
      (so I'm not speaking about a table!)

      I know you can set column-count on region-body to the number of columns you
      want, but I do not want the title in one of those columns.

      IS there a way to set such a thing in xsl-fo?

      example.

      documenttitle
      1 7
      2 8
      3 9
      4 10
      5 11
      6 12

      thanx

      Ronald
    • JStalnecker@idssinfo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001

         Did you try putting the title in the region-before section?

        ronald heller <ronald@...>
        07/30/2001 10:50 AM CET
        Please respond to XSL-FO

        To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        bcc:
        Subject: [XSL-FO] multiple columns (column-count on region-body?)

        Hi there,

        I want to make a specific kind of page in xsl-fo.

        First a document title has to be shown on the page, and after that title,
        the content on the page should be devided in 2 columns.
        (so I'm not speaking about a table!)

        I know you can set column-count on region-body to the number of columns you
        want, but I do not want the title in one of those columns.

        IS there a way to set such a thing in xsl-fo?

        example.

        documenttitle
        17
        28