Re: Content continued message

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      Hello,

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, aziegelmayer.trier@t... wrote:
      > By the way, I downloaded v3.1 Trial and it works perfect with the
      >column gutter. But sometimes, I get another rule, which is at random
      >(??) displayed besides the very right column (left-to-right
      >direction) on some pages.

      There has been no report of such a bug, but there may be hidden bug.
      We will check about it. Thank you.

      > To your question:
      > >I can not fully understand your request, would you please
      > >describe a detailed spec ?
      > I have a very large amount of text flowing over many pages in a 4
      >column-layout, where the customer needed to have a "Content
      >continued"-message be displayed after each column-break at the very
      >beginning of each column.
      > By now, I used a repeatable-table-header and it works fine. But
      >perhaps there is a smoother/faster solution existing than "abusing"
      >tables :-) ?

      Yes, I understand your request. BTW, XSL FO V1.1 specification
      tries to add a similar function, table continue, for table.
      It will be better to make it possible to show "Content continued"
      message with column in addition to table.

      Thank you for your input.

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.
      E-mail koba@...
      WWW http://www.antenna.co.jp/XML/
      WWW http://www.antennahouse.com/ (English)
      TEL +81-3-3234-1361(direct call)
      FAX +81-3-3221-9975
    • tokukobayashi2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "tokukobayashi2002" <koba@a...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, aziegelmayer.trier@t... wrote:
        > > By the way, I downloaded v3.1 Trial and it works perfect with the
        > >column gutter. But sometimes, I get another rule, which is at
        random
        > >(??) displayed besides the very right column (left-to-right
        > >direction) on some pages.
        >
        > There has been no report of such a bug, but there may be hidden bug.
        > We will check about it. Thank you.

        This is a bug of XSL Formatter V3.1, it has already corrected, now.
        Next maintenance release will include this correction.

        Thank you for your cooperatrion.