Re: Some questions about multi-column layouts

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hello,

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, aziegelmayer.trier@t... wrote:
      > - Column-gutter:
      > *Is there a possibility to display a column gutter (rule between
      the columns)?
      > *If yes, could it be somehow masked from a <fo:block span="all">?
      > *The columns should be at the end balanced (with <fo:block
      span="all"/>). Is there a way, that the column gutter (if possible)
      will end at that point?

      Antenna House XSL Formatter has the following extensions
      axf:column-rule-align
      axf:column-rule-color
      axf:column-rule-length
      axf:column-rule-style
      axf:column-rule-width

      It works as your request.
      You may try it from here:
      http://www.antennahouse.com/

      > - Content continued messages:
      > * I'll have an index, where at the very beginning and after each
      column-break, there should be the word "page" displayed at column top
      (so that the reader knows, the number displayed in the index is a
      page-numer :-). Is s.th. like that possible or do I need to put
      everything into a table, putting "page" into the repeatable table-
      header?

      I can not fully understand your request, would you please
      describe a detailed spec ?

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.