Upcoming XSLT and XSL-FO training in Germany, Hong Kong and Finland [XSL-FO Yahoo]

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Our world tour of XSL training is back on track again, this time with a new
      venue in Germany and a new date for Helsinki.

      Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (3 days):
      http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm

      Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (2 days):
      http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

      The dates reserved are:

      Hong Kong, China - XSLT May 17-19, 2004
      XSL-FO May 20-21, 2004

      Bremen, Germany - XSLT May 24-26, 2004
      XSL-FO May 27-28, 2004

      Helsinki, Finland - XSLT June 14-16, 2004
      XSL-FO June 17-18, 2004

      We have new guidelines for establishing delivery partnerships with
      companies around the world for our training, please let us know if you
      would like us to teach where you are.

      Please see our home page for details and any new announcements and dates!

      cc: XSL List, XSL-FO Yahoo, XML-Dev, XML-DOC

      --
      Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
      Each week: Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO