is the list going to block Minimalist Manager anytime soon

  • bry@itnisk.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      Just asking, I tend to get mails through a
      web based interface, so i don't have as many
      blocking possibilities. I suppose I can
      write a script to delete him from the server
      every couple of hours but it does seem like
      something the list administration should
      have been able to handle a couple days ago.