FOP on Websphere

  • anishrajv@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      Dear List!

      I want to know if anyone using FOP in a Websphere application server..
      if you happened to use ..please let me know how to set up FOP in the
      websphere environment.

      thanks a lot!

      Anish
    • neuggs@concentric.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Anish,

        What version of WAS are you using? WAS depends on XML4J and although
        Xerces came from that project, I believe they've parted since IBM
        gave it to Apache. Some versions of WAS have had trouble dealing with
        Xerces.

        Regards,
        Frank Neugebauer