how to set ID?

  • Ginger Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      I apologize that this is an easy question. I'm having a clueless day.

      I am trying to set-up lots of internal links in my PDF documention. I have no problem creating the links by doing the following:

      <xsl:for-each select="thing">
      <fo:block font-size="14pt">
      <fo:basic-link internal-destination="{generate-id(.)}">
      <xsl:call-template name="display_thing"/>
      </fo:basic-link>
      </fo:block>

      </xsl:for-each>

      How do I set the original "anchor"?