RE: Rep:Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Table header

  • David Tolpin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001

      RenderX is not a tool, it's a team:-) http://www.renderx.com/.
      The tool is called XEP. A free evaluation version is available.
      There are also other tools, including one from Antenna House,
      http://www.antennahouse.com/, and a TeX based implementation
      by Sebastian Ratz, don't remember the URL. There are probably
      other implementations too. That is, not counting FOP -- that's what
      you use now, right?

      David Tolpin
      RenderX
    • Kevin Lindsey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001
        Anish and Ben,

        --- In XSL-FO@y..., Anis h <anishrajv@y...> wrote:
        > It would be great if you can tell us which tool you
        > use to create the pdf from FO..( i.e FOP)

        Sorry. I'm using FOP to generate my PDF's. Now you have me
        curious. What other FO processors are people using to generate PDF's?

        > --- bdomeon@i... wrote:
        > > Could you send us the xml and xsl files who
        > > permitted you
        > > to obtain this fo file.

        The FO file was generated by hand. I used a sample file that I had
        created when I was learning how to make tables in FO. It would be
        fairly easy to create an XML+XSL file for you if you want to see a
        more complete example. Just let me know.

        Take care,
        Kevin
      • David Tolpin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001
          My apologies,

          PassiveTeX by Sebastian Rahtz is available from
          http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/passivetex/

          I understand that it should also be available from CTAN archives.

          Sincerely,
          David Tolpin

        • Anis h
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001
            Antenna House has a tool called XSL Formatter which
            uses Msxml3, itz a good tool where we can give an XML
            file name and XSL style sheet , it will generate PDF
            document .. this way we don't have to run xalan and
            FOP ( Which I do).. also I helped me when I created
            the Style sheet I mean you can preview your PDF output
            with out actully running FOP

            Anish

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001

              http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/