Re: Rep:Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Table header

  • Anis h
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001
      Kevin,

      It would be great if you can tell us which tool you
      use to create the pdf from FO..( i.e FOP)

      Thanks a lot

      Anish

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • David Tolpin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001

        RenderX is not a tool, it's a team:-) http://www.renderx.com/.
        The tool is called XEP. A free evaluation version is available.
        There are also other tools, including one from Antenna House,
        http://www.antennahouse.com/, and a TeX based implementation
        by Sebastian Ratz, don't remember the URL. There are probably
        other implementations too. That is, not counting FOP -- that's what
        you use now, right?

        David Tolpin
        RenderX
      • Kevin Lindsey
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001
          Anish and Ben,

          --- In XSL-FO@y..., Anis h <anishrajv@y...> wrote:
          > It would be great if you can tell us which tool you
          > use to create the pdf from FO..( i.e FOP)

          Sorry. I'm using FOP to generate my PDF's. Now you have me
          curious. What other FO processors are people using to generate PDF's?

          > --- bdomeon@i... wrote:
          > > Could you send us the xml and xsl files who
          > > permitted you
          > > to obtain this fo file.

          The FO file was generated by hand. I used a sample file that I had
          created when I was learning how to make tables in FO. It would be
          fairly easy to create an XML+XSL file for you if you want to see a
          more complete example. Just let me know.

          Take care,
          Kevin
        • David Tolpin
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001
            My apologies,

            PassiveTeX by Sebastian Rahtz is available from
            http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/passivetex/

            I understand that it should also be available from CTAN archives.

            Sincerely,
            David Tolpin

          • Anis h
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001
              Antenna House has a tool called XSL Formatter which
              uses Msxml3, itz a good tool where we can give an XML
              file name and XSL style sheet , it will generate PDF
              document .. this way we don't have to run xalan and
              FOP ( Which I do).. also I helped me when I created
              the Style sheet I mean you can preview your PDF output
              with out actully running FOP

              Anish

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 20, 2001