Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Table header

  • Kevin Lindsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2001
      --- In XSL-FO@y..., f d <dalyfg@y...> wrote:
      > If a table extends over more than one page, does the
      > table's table header also appear above the table body
      > on each page the table body appears?
      >
      > frank

      I asked the same question so many times over the web and I got
      answeres from lot of people saying NO!! it will not! the only way to
      work around this problem is include your table header as a part of
      the PAGE HEADER, SO THAT YOU WILL GET THE TABLE HEADER IN ALL YOUR
      PAGES.

      also let us know if you find any other way

      good luck
      Anish
      Frank and Anish,

      Kevin