Re: [XSL-FO] Re: XSL-Related Tutorials at Extreme

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2001
      At 01/07/19 11:48 +0000, anishrajv@... wrote:
      >Hello,
      >I am interested in
      >
      >Practical Formatting Using XSLFO
      > G. Ken Holman, CraneSoftwrights, Inc.
      >
      >but I couldn't find this particular trtorial in your website, please
      >help!

      Please see http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2001/monday.htm and you'll
      find my tutorial at the top of the page. The only new information is that
      I will also be bringing copies of AntennaHouse and RenderX to the class.

      Extreme Markup is an *excellent* conference ... no vendor exhibits and
      *lots* of thinking!! (Gee!)

      If you cannot make it to Montréal in August, we are delivering the two-day
      version in Ottawa October 4-5 (following XSLT/XPath October 1-3). Please
      see the top of our home page below for the links to the information.

      The electronic book "Practical Formatting Using XSLFO" will be available
      (hopefully) by September from our web site, as is "Practical Transformation
      Using XSLT and XPath". Our books are purchased by subscription: you pay
      one fee and you get the current and all future editions of the same title
      for free. Some of our customers bought the first edition of PTUX and have
      had 8 free books since. I hope to have our 10th edition published by
      September as well.

      I hope this helps.

      Web site: XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML/OmniMark services, training, products.
      Book: Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ISBN 1-894049-06-3
      Article: What is XSLT? http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/08/holman/index.html
      Next public instructor-led training: 2001-08-12,08-13,09-19,10-01,
      - 10-04,10-22,10-29,02-02

      Training Blitz: 3-days XSLT/XPath, 2-days XSLFO in Ottawa 2001-10-01/05