Re: conditions in FO?

  • ronald heller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2001
      Great :-(
      thanx anyway.

      I cannot believe I'm the first to encounter a problem like this, so others
      must have dealt with this before, solved it, and are willing to share their
      solution....

      he says hopefully...

      I can't help but think that this is really an error in the fo spec, for
      what I want is not really that weird, in fact it's rather common I would say.

      Maybe Tex would be a better solution?