help me!!

  • bdomeon@ifrance.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2001
      hello.

      I've attached a xml file and a xsl file which contain
      xsl-fo. Is anybody could use FOP or other xsl-fo
      processor to obtain a pdf document with these two
      files; because my FOP don't work !!

      I think these two files are well-formed.

      Thanks you.

    • anishrajv@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2001
        --- In XSL-FO@y..., <bdomeon@i...> wrote:
        > hello.
        >
        > I've attached a xml file and a xsl file which contain
        > xsl-fo. Is anybody could use FOP or other xsl-fo
        > processor to obtain a pdf document with these two
        > files; because my FOP don't work !!
        >
        > I think these two files are well-formed.
        >
        > Thanks you.

        Hi,

        You can download XML Spy which you can use to edit and validate for
        well formedness of your xsl and xml files, (I found some errors with
        your XSL and XML files) and you can download antennahouse's XSL
        formatter to generate your pdf with out running FOP, unfortunately I
        am not able to attach the list of error's that your files have.
        For xmlspy you can request them for a 30 days trial id

        Anish